June 5, 2010

getting ready to rummage.

found a few more treats for rummage and a few more for me. naughty i know but i'm being selective..or something like that. suitcases are bulging as we speak. can't wait to share it all with the rummagers of brisbane. have a good weekend and if you're in brisbane tomorrow, i'd love to see you. 12-5pm in king george square.
an oroton bag bargain and floral curtains for the bedroom.
(for moi)

mushroom cannisters, available at rummage.

floral sheets, mug, jug (not pictured) and saucer for rummage.


deliciousness from the antiques centre. for my bedside tables.

4 comments:

Paper Tree Studio said...

Hey Laura, love those treats! See you at Rummage. Michelle

Snooze said...

beautiful selection of things. i hope you had a great weekend.
My Flea Market Find

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the cute mushroom cannisters!

PJ said...

I've lived in SE qld almost all my life and never heard of this rummaging in King George Square. How have I missed it? I must come to one (currently living on the Sunny Coast) Hope you have fun!