June 12, 2010

introducing...


THE cutest opshop in town. my bestie volunteered for a few hours today, helping tidy and sort through all the donations. She worked with jill, who was a lovely older lady from the UK who has been helping out at stevo's since it opened late last year. I came away with bags of goodies and even though four thousand has talked about it already, i still think they need more of us stopping by. If only for the cute cardigans and lovely ladies behind the counter. Let me know what you think if you visit. Corner of cavendish and chatsworth roads, coorparoo. I'm smitten.

3 comments:

Tracey@bountifully said...

oh indeedy, I frequent this place often, if not just to chat with the lovely ladies who volunteer!

petals and vintage said...

Thanks for the tip! trying to get up there tomorrow.
Pam

kit and nancy. said...

let me know if you find anything pam!