November 7, 2011

melbourne baby!


i'm back after a long weekend away and melbourne, you delivered. lots of lovely breakfasts, baby snuggling and vintage shopping. will post more pics in the week of the lovely time i spent there. melbourne pulled out the sunshine for us and we were most grateful. let's just say my wardrobe is that little bit prettier now and i managed to pick up a few vintage treats from what can only be described as vintage heaven in a warehouse. it's back to reality now but my weekend will surely keep me inspired for some time to come. have a lovely week!


70's owl hanging (plus baby but not shown), metres of vintage floral fabric and some gorgeous graffiti.

vintage dress heaven.

floral and latte love at kinfolk, a frankie favourite.

hello beautiful.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I've been waiting for this post! How gorgeous! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I think we need to have a Melbourne meet up one day soon. Can't wait to see see more!
Sophie x

Hannah, Lost in wishful thinking said...

Yay how lovely :) Glad you had a wonderful time! Melbourne is magical isn't it. and it was good for my wardrobe too!

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Ahh Melbourne I love that city! Mushroom graffiti how awesome. A gorgeous way to spend the weekend.

jody said...

so glad you had such a good time. i do love it here! x

Kylie said...

I bet you're looking forward to moving to Melbourne more than ever now Laura. It is a very cool city. I lived there for a few years and let's just say returning to Perth took a bit of getting used to...

naughty shorts! said...

Hello gorgeous girl, I've missed you! Glad your back. Love seeing your treasures.How BLOODY AWESOME is that rug. Psst... I have something in the works that I want to share with you on the DL.... exciting!! Speak to you soon. XO

Trudy Florence said...

Love that city so much. Can't wait to wander it together with you one day.
Love you. xxx

Lisa jay said...

Just stopping by your pretty blog and enjoying a browse :) glad I found it.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Melbourne really sounds like my kind of city. Love all your photos again today.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love your taste!! Love Posie

Anonymous said...

Oh Melbourne one of my most favourite places to get away to. What loveliness for your weekend. The rack dresses makes me weak at the knees.

green tea and red nails said...

looks amazing. melbourne is my happy place!!

xx

p.s - rummage was good but we missed you!

Peta said...

just beautiful!

Ms.K said...

You're so so lucky to spend some time in Melbourne. It is so divine and my favourite place on Earth!! Good for you, so glad you had such a great time.

Anonymous said...

You were in Melbs and I missed you!? EUGH! I hate not having internet. (It's back now)

Next time! x