February 26, 2012

she's so thrifty.


hey thrifters. thought i'd share a few treats found yesterday on my weekly pilgrimage to thrifty mecca. with the purse strings tightened i only picked up a few dollar dazzlers to keep my pre-loved heart happy. i look forward to sharing my collections with you soon, but until then...head on over to sophie's to keep your heart happy too.


some johnson dinner plate love, retro kitchenware and baby jellies. cuuuute.

i'm jinxing myself but this cuteness is too good to pass up.

johnson bowls for le collection. thanks kim!

a trip is never complete without some fabulous fabrics.


12 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Great finds - especially the bowl and fabric.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Jodi said...

I collected vintage baby dresses and I did not jinx myself one bit (you should see the strawberry romper I've got - ooohhhh it's a good one). Happy sunday lovely one x

naughty shorts! said...

hello lovely lady! Good luck with your move tomorrow - i am so looking forward to seeing your cute new home filled to the brim with your vintage florals. bec x

Anonymous said...

The baby/children's pieces look very sweet.

polkadotpeticoat said...

Love your treasures especially the rose plate!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Everything is so pretty! I love the bowl & fabrics.

Catherine, XO.

Zara said...

Oh you found so many lovelies this week again Laura.
I haven't found any Johnson in a while (well at least a week), and I need to get my fix. Op-shops here I come.x

Bungalowgirl said...

Those baby clothes are delicious- love the one with the pink frilled sleeves. Must hide image from miss Liongirl. She is liable to scooter over and snaffle it off your washing-lion. (her words).Good luck with the move, can't wait for the pics. melx

bridget anne said...

so today, the big enigma in my life is how i've never seen your blog. it's wonderful! now following -- i think it goes without saying.

tea with lucy said...

ah. baby jellies. i need some!!

rachel xo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Ooh, I love all the plates! Lovely fabric, too.

Catherine, XO.

Mindy Harris said...

you totally scored some awesome finds. following your blog now: it's cute.
hi from kansas.