July 12, 2014

summer florals.


i'm no stranger to florals. infact, there was once a time that i swore i'd never love a man more than i loved my vintage floral sheet collection. thankfully, i've learnt to happily balance the two. fabrics, kitchenware, teacups and more fabric fill my home and my heart. i'd like to share a few favourite finds from my latest thrifting adventures in london town and my city, rotterdam. these cities sure know how to spoil a girl.


happy tablecloths and kitchenware. 


one of the biggest and best teacups i've ever found. 


tablecloth love. 


mini owl cake anyone?


happy tiles that i couldn't leave behind.


yet to find a project for them, any ideas?


this beauty now lives happily on our dining room table. found on brick lane.


some midwinter gems from my aunty's local charity shop.


my apron collection grows. going to need a few for my future venture.


oh england, you do pottery well.


some pillowcase love.

9 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Every single thing you found is absolutely fabulous. I love it ALL, and I would have picked all of them up, as well! So much delightful color!

Zara said...

You know I'm a big floral fan and these are all stunning finds. x

melania said...

So much deliciousness! Especially amazing for this Broome-town, vintage and retro deprived girl!!

What about a coffee table or side table top for those tiles? I used to use a cute tile from Reverse Garbage as a pot holder/trivet (??) in the kitchen/on the table.

Xx

Jo said...

Those orange tiles are amazing! They'd make a really cute little splashback behind a sink. Also love the red, floral tablecloth. Fantastic finds!

sky-blu-pink said...

Great finds!

thimble said...

oh wow you find the most amazingly colourful and cheerful things! And you take such lovely photos of them!

Unknown said...

Wow, such a mouth-watering array of fantastic finds! I came here from The Nifty Thrifty linky and I'm really glad I did, looks like you have a lovely blog here!

Anikó said...

adorable finds!

Justine said...

I'm just discovering your blog, it's very nice :) What about coasters with the tiles ? i think it would work gluing some cork board behind... then you can enjoy their sunshine everywhere in you house !