January 29, 2012

thrifty finds.


hey gang. short and sweet tonight. utterly exhausted. may be the max brenner feast i had this afternoon orrrrr the rain. let's blame the rain. booked my london tickets yesterday, so excited i could cry. i did cry, but not at that but a broken windscreen. afternoon tea with a dear one at one of my favourite haunts tomorrow will make it all better. just hoping mother nature gets her hat on and comes out to play this week. too much rain isn't good for the soul. for a moment there, i thought i was in london...fast forward 5 months shall we? have a good week and i'll be back to share a recipe with you soon. love love loving your support. x



pyrex, nally and trivet love. these colours make me happy.

life is good with mikasa, staffordshire and broadstone dinnerware.

a little english rose love. called 'cherie' which may or may not be my middle name.

a sheridan sheet! finally. it's been too long between floral linen finds.

hey lifeline, it's what I do.

couldn't resist snapping this lovely mattress print.




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you love and sunshine my friend. Loving all of those pretty florals and that sweet little bit of Nally. I hope you have wonderful week.
Soph xx

morgan said...

I am in LOVE with that coffee container/jar/ piece of delicious-ness!

When you next come across one you know where I am miss lady!!

{miss your face xx}

Vintage Sweetheart said...

That trivet it gorgeous and I have a sheet twin in the dark brown one not as good condition as yours though! You can have my sunshine heatwaves are not fun. xxx

Yvette Adams said...

Oh I love the yellow pyrex!!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Beautiful floral plate - gorgeous.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

arvee marie said...

Oh! What a cute pink plate! ♥ really love the color!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

oh your finds are so lovely!!! Swoon!!!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Anonymous said...

What positively gorgeous finds :)
We've been crossing everything that the sun comes out to play too as we are heading to Brisbane on Wednesday for a family holiday.
And I do plan on hitting a few of my favourite oppies whilst there :)
x

Cara-Mia said...

Gorgeous finds. :)

Hello Vintage said...

Love the first pic, I think the colours are gorgeous too!

trishie said...

Such a lovely post, as always. Loving the english rose plate. So pretty.

Zara said...

The rain has been falling here too. Too much rain isn't good for getting washing dry either.
You always find the prettiest florals, the rose plate is adorable. x

Unknown said...

Love the English rose plate, such pretty pink!

Anonymous said...

loving that cherie plate! How Exciting about your flights being booked, so jealous :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these treasures are absolutely amazing! Oh, I'm a bit jealous... Hoping you get some sunshine ASAP!

Katie x

Blessy @ Stellar Tatter said...

Ooh! I absolutely love that coffee container! I think that's an awesome find. Very lovely colors and floral design, too.